Sunday, September 8, 2013

Talents

As a kid and growing into my adult hood I been recognized for my creative process taking something from nothing and making it my own wither it was a unique style of clothing not commonly seen among my peers and making it my own that they admire. "Today’s brand audience is elusive and fickle. We earn more and borrow more than our parents or grandparents ever did. We have high expectations, and demand more choices. We are brand-savvy, ever more discerning, less loyal and more informed than any audience before us." I was always known a the Observer and loner, the one that stands alone and not sacred to do something new and different. Being organized neat and clean within my own space and the clothing I choose to wear. I was always know for having that attitude if the next person can do it why not "me."



Davis, M., and Baldwin, J. (2006). More Than a Name: An Introduction to Branding. AVA Publishing (page 103)

No comments:

Post a Comment