Sunday, September 8, 2013

Statement Of Your Specialty

I remember wanting to design and have my own clothing line that everyone could wear. A unique style of clothing not commonly seen among my peers; it was a style distinct of New York City. I liked the style so much I continued dressing in this particular way even though I was the only one in my neighborhood. Of course my style evolved, but my originality caused my peers to admire and sometimes question my fashion sense. "The experience of a brand is a series of interactions that, over time, can encourage brand loyalty or marginalise a product or service. The consumer is buying something larger than the product or service: they are buying into the philosophy and the spirit behind the brand." So when I decide to create Soshel Clothing I new it had to deliver something more than just a shirt; it is a way of life was the way I seen it. I should represents us as people living and working together throughout our day to day lives. "Experience matters to every brand and just how the audience interacts with the brand must be consciously developed across every interaction. The designer is the creator and translator of the brand experience – they are often involved in conceptualising the brand and turning the brand promise into a tangible reality, acting as the link between the audience and the brand." Deciding to go with a mobile pop-up shop rather then a brick and motor store would bring a different experiences to the consumers.    


Davis, M., and Baldwin, J. (2006). More Than a Name: An Introduction to Branding. AVA Publishing 

No comments:

Post a Comment